Lucia Loves the Arts
Make your next Portland concert experience even better with discounted room rates, two complimentary beers at check-in and a 2 pm late check-out at Hotel Lucia.
Portland is known for its thriving live music scene and diverse musical offerings featuring indie rock, jazz, classical, pop, and more. Rip City is a music-loving town that’s home to tons of awesome record stores and a variety of venues across its many neighborhoods, drawing huge headliners as well as exciting up-and-coming acts that regularly sell out.
For upcoming events be sure to check out
- McMenamins Crystal Ballroom
- Known for its elegant architecture and legendary floating dance floor, the Crystal Ballroom exudes a timeless charm that has attracted music lovers for generations. From indie rock bands and electronic DJs to swing dance nights and themed parties, the Crystal Ballroom offers a dynamic array of events.
- The Keller
- This theater stands as a testament to the city's commitment to the performing arts. With a seating capacity of over 2,900, the auditorium is a premier destination for a wide range of performances, including Broadway shows, ballets, operas, and concerts.
- The Star
- The Portland Star Theater, is a historical gem that has been captivating audiences since its inception in 1911. Originally designed by architect Bennes and Herzog, the theater boasts a stunning Beaux-Arts facade that adds a touch of grandeur to the city's entertainment scene.
- With its rich history and capacity to hold over 1,400 attendees, the venue has become synonymous with unforgettable. Concertgoers can expect to witness performances by renowned artists spanning rock, hip-hop, electronic, and indie genres. The venue's standing-room-only layout and tiered balconies provide an immersive experience, allowing fans to get up close and personal with their favorite artists.
- Jack London Revue
- Nestled in the heart of Portland, the Jack London Revue stands out as an intimate venue, dedicated to celebrating the rich tapestry of jazz, blues, and soul music. Showcasing an array of musical talents, they have become a haven for jazz enthusiasts and aficionados of soulful sounds.
- This legendary venue seamlessly blends edgy and the eclectic. Known for its moody and intimate ambiance, Dante's has been a cornerstone of Portland's nightlife since its establishment. he venue's commitment to pushing artistic boundaries and embracing diversity in its lineup has made it a cultural hub, appealing to those with a taste for the unconventional and the extraordinary.
- Revolution Hall
- Perched atop the former Washington High School in Portland, Oregon, stands as a testament to adaptive reuse and artistic innovation. This multi-level venue hosts an array of shows, from indie rock and folk concerts to comedy specials and speaker events. With a capacity that can cater to both intimate and larger audiences, Revolution Hall provides a dynamic platform for artists of various genres
*Available for stays through December 31, 2024 / Some Black-Out Dates Apply